The Washington DC Chapter of NCMA offers a cash award for outstanding academic achievements in contracting. If you are (or know of) a deserving individiual, please apply. Past recipients of this award have gone on to do great things in federal procurement. They have become NCMA Chapter leaders, chaired the FAR Council, become office heads,Read… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Chapter
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- While You Can’t Buy Every New Solution, Modernization Is Possible When Done Right
- Navigating Difficult Conversations With Dialogue
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds