National Intelligence Director James Clapper told the Senate Judiciary Committee his fears of how the government shutdown could affect the intelligence community and national security, Reuters reported Wednesday. “The damage will be insidious, so each day that goes by the jeopardy increases,” he said. Clapper told the panel 70 percent of civilian intelligence workers areRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Clapper
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’