A group of legal informatics researchers, of which I’m one, is currently trying to identify courts that use the Drupal open-source content management system for their Websites or other information systems. So far, we have identified just one court Website that uses Drupal: the emergency preparedness site of the U.S. District Court for the CentralRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Content management systems and courts
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- While You Can’t Buy Every New Solution, Modernization Is Possible When Done Right
- Navigating Difficult Conversations With Dialogue
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds