If the Court agrees with Bot, it could rule that the Commission decision underpinning Safe Harbor is unlawful. That would throw a serious monkey-wrench into the bilateral data transfer framework. . . .
Posts Tagged: data transfer
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What Makes a Good Government Employee? GSA’s HR Exec Answers Your Burning Career Questions
- What You Need to Know About the New Federal Employee Vaccine Mandate
- The Essential Guide to B.E.E.P Skills: 4 Critical Competencies for Leadership Success Pt. 2
- 7 Ways to Beat the Fraudsters in Online Citizen Services
- Government Leaders Share Tips to Engage Communities in ARP Spending