Today I am a successful leadership writer, coach, and speaker, but it hasn’t always been that way. I grew up in the Pacific Northwest in the 1960’s. When my early teachers found that I could not read, I was labeled retarded and segregated from the rest of the class. So, until I was ten yearsRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: dyslexia
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Understanding Trump’s 2020 Budget Requests for Cyber, IT
- Are You Attending This Year’s Government Social Media Conference?
- Leveraging GIS as an Integrator to Produce Mission Outcomes
- Moving From Cloud First to Cloud Smart
- OPM to be Phased Out and Major Workforce Shifts to Come, White House Budget Suggests