One of the most overlooked opportunities for online marketing also happens to be one of the most ubiquitous: the e-mail “signature” One of the first things new employees do is create a “signature block” for their e-mails. These half a dozen lines or so, consisting of your contact info, plop themselves at the bottom of… Read more »
Posts Tagged: E-mail Marketing
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Poll of the Week
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- How Federal Cybersecurity Standards Reach State, Local Governments
- How Cloud Takes Citizen Engagement to the Next Level
- Fighting the Opioid Crisis with the Cloud, Open Data, and Related Technologies
- Overcoming Missed Data Opportunities With Smart Cities
- A Smart Data Management Approach to Smart Cities