James E. McMillan of the National Center for State Courts has published two new posts about judicial e-filing systems: Trust and E-Filing, Court Technology Bulletin, 7 May 2011; E-Filing / E-Reader Notes, Court Technology Bulletin, 14 May 2011. Mr. McMillan’s post, E-Filing / E-Reader Notes, cites a recent article on e-briefs in Texas state appellateRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: efiling systems
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Understanding Trump’s 2020 Budget Requests for Cyber, IT
- Are You Attending This Year’s Government Social Media Conference?
- Leveraging GIS as an Integrator to Produce Mission Outcomes
- Moving From Cloud First to Cloud Smart
- OPM to be Phased Out and Major Workforce Shifts to Come, White House Budget Suggests