Luis M. Álvarez Sabucedo of Universidade de Vigo Telematic Engineering Department, and colleagues, have published Knowledge-based platform for eGovernment agents: A Web-based solution using semantic technologies, 37 Expert Systems with Applications: An International Journal 3647 (2010). Here is the abstract: Currently eGovernment is clearly gaining momentum in our society. Many solutions and projects are beingRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: egovernment in Italy
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Why Resilient Communities Must Use GIS
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO