Have you seen the latest issue of the U.S. General Service Administration’s Intergovernmental Solutions newsletter? It’s chock full of great articles aimed at improving communication between public servants and citizens. I have embedded it below for you to view or download. Do you have any thoughts about the articles? Engaging Citizens Originally published at theRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: engaging-citizens-in-government
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’