Mastering the fundamentals of executive leadership and personal branding can be especially challenging in the government contracting industry that is known as a risk-averse and a tight-knit marketplace. Here are a few lessons learned from my journey as a female CTO and team leader.
Posts Tagged: female leadership
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What Makes a Good Government Employee? GSA’s HR Exec Answers Your Burning Career Questions
- What You Need to Know About the New Federal Employee Vaccine Mandate
- The Essential Guide to B.E.E.P Skills: 4 Critical Competencies for Leadership Success Pt. 2
- 7 Ways to Beat the Fraudsters in Online Citizen Services
- Government Leaders Share Tips to Engage Communities in ARP Spending