Ontología Jurídica Libre: Vocabulario de Derecho = Free Legal Ontology: Vocabulary of Law, has been made available by Javier de la Cueva, Esq., of derecho-internet.org and Medialab-Prado. The ontology is intended especially for use by government entities, for modeling and enabling identification and retrieval of legal documents and services produced or offered by government. ClickRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Free Legal Ontology
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’