To Federal HR and hiring managers: The Federal Labor Affinity Group (http://www.linkedin.com/groups?mostPopular=&gid=2026660) at the Professional Outplacement Assistance Center (http://www.dllr.state.md.us/poac/) is looking for speakers in Columbia, MD, on alternate Wednesdays at 9:30 AM. Please let me know who is willing to consider this. Lauren Modine gave a great presentation in February. Thanks!
Posts Tagged: Hirubg
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What Makes a Good Government Employee? GSA’s HR Exec Answers Your Burning Career Questions
- What You Need to Know About the New Federal Employee Vaccine Mandate
- The Essential Guide to B.E.E.P Skills: 4 Critical Competencies for Leadership Success Pt. 2
- 7 Ways to Beat the Fraudsters in Online Citizen Services
- Government Leaders Share Tips to Engage Communities in ARP Spending