Yesterday the House passed mortgage reform legislation, HR 1728. There were a few amendments passed on the floor just before the Bill was adopted, so the final text has not been posted on www.thomas.gov yet. This appears to have very serious effects on the mortgage broker segment of the industry, as well as impacts onRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: HR1728
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Why Resilient Communities Must Use GIS
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO