A call for papers — with submission deadline of 10 November 2010 — has been issued for ODR Workshop 2010: The 6th International Workshop on Online Dispute Resolution, to be held 15 December 2010 in Liverpool, England, UK, in conjunction with JURIX 2010. The theme of the workshop is: “Web 2.0, semantic web and theRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: International Workshop on Online Dispute Resolution
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds
- Federal Deputy CIO Details Cloud Smart, Reskilling, Cyber Updates
- Managing Your Risk in the Cloud With Key Controls