Government agencies want and need innovative technologies, but they’re challenged by tight budgets, complex procurements and high security requirements. A more flexible approach is to contract for IT capacity on an on-demand basis, allowing for scaling up or down, depending on requirements. This is becoming the preferred method of contracting for and implementing IT capacity.
Posts Tagged: IT as a Service
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- San Antonio’s 311 Service Paves the Way for Customer Service in a Post-COVID World
- The Drive Toward a Connected Employee Experience
- Digital Comms for All: How to Make Your Digital Communications More Inclusive
- How to Get Ahead of Mobile App Security Risks
- The Keys to A Secure Hybrid Workplace: Embracing the New Work Model