Government agencies want and need innovative technologies, but they’re challenged by tight budgets, complex procurements and high security requirements. A more flexible approach is to contract for IT capacity on an on-demand basis, allowing for scaling up or down, depending on requirements. This is becoming the preferred method of contracting for and implementing IT capacity.
Posts Tagged: HDS
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Best of USAJobs September 24
- How to Instill Confidence in Cloud Services
- What Makes a Good Government Employee? GSA’s HR Exec Answers Your Burning Career Questions
- What You Need to Know About the New Federal Employee Vaccine Mandate
- The Essential Guide to B.E.E.P Skills: 4 Critical Competencies for Leadership Success Pt. 2