Staffan Malmgren, creator of the Swedish free access to law service lagen.nu, has posted Crowdsourcing Legal Commentary, on the VoxPopuLII Blog, published by the Legal Information Institute at Cornell Law School. Mr. Malmgren’s post describes how crowdsourcing, involving the MediaWiki platform, was used to add legal commentary to statutes in lagen.nu. Mr. Malmgren discusses allRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: lagen.nu
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’