Michael J. Bommarito II of Computational Legal Studies has posted Building a Better Legal Search Engine, Part 1: Searching the U.S. Code. Here is a summary: […] The first part in my blog series leading up to this talk will focus on indexing and searching the U.S. Code with structured, public domain data and openRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Legislative search engines
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- While You Can’t Buy Every New Solution, Modernization Is Possible When Done Right
- Navigating Difficult Conversations With Dialogue
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds