Justia‘s summaries of new U.S. court decisions, called Justia Daily Opinion Summaries, now cover decisions from all 50 U.S. states, according to a post at Justia’s Onward blog, by Courtney Minick. Justia CEO Tim Stanley is a member of our community. Justia Daily Opinion Summaries now cover judicial decisions “for all [U.S.] state supreme courts,Read… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Online digests of court decisions
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- While You Can’t Buy Every New Solution, Modernization Is Possible When Done Right
- Navigating Difficult Conversations With Dialogue
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds