OpenCongress — the free, open source, U.S. federal legislative current awareness and eparticipation service, sponsored by the Participatory Politics Foundation and the Sunlight Foundation — has launched two new tools for enabling citizen engagement and political communication. David Moore of the Participatory Politics Foundation — and a member of our community — is one ofRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Online political communication
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds
- Federal Deputy CIO Details Cloud Smart, Reskilling, Cyber Updates
- Managing Your Risk in the Cloud With Key Controls