Dr. Daniela Tiscornia of the Institute of Legal Information Theory and Techniques (ITTIG/CNR) and Dr. Piercarlo Rossi of Università degli Studi del Piemonte Orientale Dipartimento di Studi per l’Impresa e il Territorio, have published ICT for networking research and education communities around Europe: Towards an ontology-based model for a collaborative platform of European law, EuropeanRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Piercarlo Rossi
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds
- Federal Deputy CIO Details Cloud Smart, Reskilling, Cyber Updates
- Managing Your Risk in the Cloud With Key Controls