I’ve become convinced a new paradigm must be introduced in public sector IT for the public to regain any semblance of confidence that the over $85 billion spent each year is even marginally worthwhile.
Posts Tagged: public sector IT
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What Makes a Good Government Employee? GSA’s HR Exec Answers Your Burning Career Questions
- What You Need to Know About the New Federal Employee Vaccine Mandate
- The Essential Guide to B.E.E.P Skills: 4 Critical Competencies for Leadership Success Pt. 2
- 7 Ways to Beat the Fraudsters in Online Citizen Services
- Government Leaders Share Tips to Engage Communities in ARP Spending