Car Wash Fundraisers need not be shut down for violations to the local NPDES permits and affluent waste wash-water runoff. Rather, local government officials should help the local non-profit groups comply with their local NPDES permits by offering suggestions to prevent pollution run-off. In this free eBook below; http://www.carwashguys.com/fundraisers/LAschools.html I offer suggestions and BMPs (bestRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: runoff
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Understanding Trump’s 2020 Budget Requests for Cyber, IT
- Are You Attending This Year’s Government Social Media Conference?
- Leveraging GIS as an Integrator to Produce Mission Outcomes
- Moving From Cloud First to Cloud Smart
- OPM to be Phased Out and Major Workforce Shifts to Come, White House Budget Suggests