By Suzanne Kubota Senior Internet Editor FederalNewsRadio.com Federal workers and contractors in Haiti are calling on lessons-learned from Hurricane Katrina and the Indian Ocean tsunami as they deliver relief. While each response is different, they all have things in common. “It is the same everywhere: response, recovery, mitigation, and then you’re planning for future disasters.”Read… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Technology|Management|Next
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’