Professor Roberto Fragale Filho of Universidade Federal Fluminense Programa de Pós-Graduação em Sociologia e Direito and Fundação Getúlio Vargas will present a paper entitled Increasing Judicial Transparency: When Brazilian Court TV Officially Meets YouTube, at ECEG 2010: The 10th European Conference on eGovernment, to be held 17-18 June 2010, at the University of Limerick, inRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Televising judicial proceedings
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’