Teresa M. Miguel, Esq., of Yale Law School, Lillian Goldman Law Library has posted The Digital Legal Landscape in South America: Government Transparency and Access to Information, on SSRN, in Legal Information and Technology eJournal. Here is the abstract: The governments of ten South American countries (Argentina, Brazil, Bolivia, Chile, Colombia, Ecuador, Paraguay, Peru, Uruguay,Read… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Teresa Miguel
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’