It’s no small fact that mobile devices and smart phones have revolutionized how we interact with each other and work as a society. Instead of logging into a computer, we refresh our Android phone. Where before we were tied to a desk, we now download a new iPhone app to help us with our workRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: text message
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’