OpenGovernment.org is a new transparency service for U.S. state legislative information, being developed by David Moore of the Participatory Politics Foundation and a member of our community. OpenGovernment.org is a joint effort of the Participatory Politics Foundation and the Sunlight Foundation. (Click here for the GovLaunch announcement of OpenGovernment.org.) For (currently) five U.S. states (California,Read… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Transparency and legislative information
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- While You Can’t Buy Every New Solution, Modernization Is Possible When Done Right
- Navigating Difficult Conversations With Dialogue
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds