The Defense Advanced Research Projects Agency‘s (DARPA)’s Unconventional Processing of Signals for Intelligent Data Exploitation (UPSIDE) program is looking to develop a computing infrastructure that is three orders of magnitude faster and four orders of magnitude more energy efficient, or roughly 1,000 and 10,000 times respectively, than current digital processors. To do so, the BroadRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: UPSIDE
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Understanding Trump’s 2020 Budget Requests for Cyber, IT
- Are You Attending This Year’s Government Social Media Conference?
- Leveraging GIS as an Integrator to Produce Mission Outcomes
- Moving From Cloud First to Cloud Smart
- OPM to be Phased Out and Major Workforce Shifts to Come, White House Budget Suggests