Dr. Elisabetta Fersini of the University of Milano-Bicocca’s Laboratory for Models in Decision Making and Data Analysis (MIND) has posted The JUMAS Experience: Extracting Knowledge From Judicial Multimedia Digital Libraries, on the VoxPopuLII Blog, published by the Legal Information Institute at Cornell University Law School. In this post, Dr. Fersini describes JUMAS (JUdicial MAnagement byRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: User generated annotation of legal information
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- Understanding Trump’s 2020 Budget Requests for Cyber, IT
- Are You Attending This Year’s Government Social Media Conference?
- Leveraging GIS as an Integrator to Produce Mission Outcomes
- Moving From Cloud First to Cloud Smart
- OPM to be Phased Out and Major Workforce Shifts to Come, White House Budget Suggests