CDC online article identifies top 10 public health achievements of the first decade of the 21st century. Tobacco control makes the list, due to a federal cigarette tax increase; more smoke-free laws; and FDA regulations that ban flavored cigarettes, restrict youth access to tobacco products, and require larger, more graphic warning labels on cigarette packages.Read… Read more »
Posts Tagged: warning
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’