A Workshop on Law and Computation will be held 22 April 2011 at the University of Houston Law Center in Houston, Texas, USA. The workshop is hosted by the Law Center’s Program on Law and Computation. According to the workshop announcement: The workshop will provide opportunities to show ways in which advanced computation can aidRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Workshop on Law and Computation
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- New Friend Request: How Government Can Use Social Media to Connect with Citizens
- Delivering Modern Digital Services to the Citizen with Transparency and Measurement
- Ping! How Governments Can Get Their Message to Citizens
- Setting the Tone for Statewide Initiatives With Nebraska’s CIO
- Making the Most of Your ‘Mobile Moment’