The U.S. Army has awarded positions on a potential $498 million contract to seven companies for commercial-off-the-shelf, multi-functional devices. Contractors will compete for task orders to supply the equipment and provide repair and maintenance services to the Army under firm-fixed-price, multiple-award contract, the Defense Department said Thursday. Equipment covered under the contract includes accessories andRead… Read more »
Posts Tagged: Xerox
Poll of the Week
Could your inbox use a little more awesome?
Sign up to get a daily dose of awesome gov-focused resources, trainings, blogs and articles to help you do you job better.
Recent Articles on GovLoop
- What the Feds Have Learned About CX Since the 21st Century IDEA
- As Cyberattacks Persist, State and Local Governments Look for Federal Support
- Unifying Digital Workspaces in Hybrid Multi-Clouds
- Federal Deputy CIO Details Cloud Smart, Reskilling, Cyber Updates
- Managing Your Risk in the Cloud With Key Controls