- How to prepare and practice for a better delivery (hint: where your shoes)
- Creating a beautiful presentation (images, graphics?)
- Gain confidence before hitting the stage (overcome your nerves!)
- Making your ideas stick with storytelling (tips do actually tell stories)
After all, being an effective presenter is required for anyone who is (or aspires to be) in a leadership position. In some cases, your next presentation could be career-defining. Invest your time into your future and knock that next presentation out of the park, you won’t regret it.
Lauree Ostrofsky, speaker, author, coach, PR strategist, marketer and Chief Hugger of Simply Leap, LLC
Dave Uejio, Acting Deputy Chief of Staff at the Consumer Financial Protection Bureau share their tips for improving your presentation skills (close to 20 in fact).
- Public Speaking Tip Sheet
- 10 Public Speaking Tips From GovLoop’s Founder
- How to Pep Up Your Next PowerPoint Presentation
- Simply Leap Coaching Services
This free training is part of the NextGen online training series. Read more about archived trainings, upcoming free opportunities and the annual Next Generation of Government Training Summit.