Where do you want to go in your career? What training or learning do you need to get there?
Your Individual Development Plan (IDP) can help you develop your skills, further your office’s mission, and allow you to achieve your career goals. Despite many agencies requiring them, IDPs are often done quickly and poorly without much thought or follow-through. View our on-demand training to learn how to maximize your IDP to take our career to new heights:
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- Create a powerful and purposeful IDP.
- Identify developmental opportunities that will allow you to build on your strengths and talents
- Connect your growth opportunities to OPM executive core qualifications
- Advance your career while supporting your agency’s mission need.
- Kathleen Flora, Certified Career Counselor and Leadership Development Instructor, DIA
- Steve Ressler, Founder, GovLoop
Also be sure to check out the event recap here.
GovLoop Education Partners:
Want more information on how to grow your career?
Earn your MPA online from UNC-Chapel Hill!
Delivered in a flexible, online format [email protected] is a graduate degree that prepares students to be effective leaders in public service. Students benefits from the same top-ranked UNC School of Government curriculum, courses, and renowned faculty as full-time, on-campus students. [email protected] is designed to build upon students’passion, skills, and expertise in managing and leading local, state, federal government, or nonprofit organizations. Learn more.