Transformation — it’s a word that’s tossed around in government leadership meetings all the time, but what does it really mean? Is it about process improvements, technology modernization, or workforce changes? All the above?
Join us online Wednesday, June 14 from 2-2:45 p.m. ET/11-11:45 a.m. PT as our government and industry experts define what transformation means for government and walk through examples of agencies that have achieved true transformation.
Specifically, you’ll learn:
- What transformation means in the context of individual roles.
- How to get funds for your own modernization priorities.
- How successful organizations have made big and small transformations at their agencies.
You’ll hear from:
- Susan Little, Director, Division of Records and Information Systems, Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services
- Fredy Diaz, Deputy Chief Data Officer, United States Department of Agriculture (pending agency approval)
- Jonathan Alboum, Federal Chief Technology Officer, ServiceNow
Register for free now:
Brought to you by: