A summit can be a great opportunity to get out of the office, meet new people, learn new skills, and refresh your enthusiasm for public service. On Thursday, November 7, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m., Agile Government Leadership has an opportunity for you to do just that: their 2019 Summit, which is free for all government employees. This year’s summit is taking place at the Newseum in Washington, DC,
Will we see you at the summit on November 7? Here’s a breakdown of what you can expect:
- Expert Speakers: You’ll hear from public sector experts and government thought leaders from across the country. With can’t-miss keynotes, you are sure to leave inspired and motivated.
- Lightning Talks: Hear how your government peers are driving change and innovating at the state, local and federal levels, and explore exciting new ideas that you can bring back to your own agency. Talks include “Design Makes the Difference In Procurement” and “The Power of Partnership”.
- Panel Discussions: Hear substantive, in-depth discussions from recognized experts on topics ranging from user-centered design and product management to workforce development and open government. Discussions like “The Partnership of UX and Agile” and “Chief Data Officers On Data Strategies and Innovation” are sure to be exciting and informative.
- Networking Opportunities: Connect with your public sector peers and create meaningful relationships. You can also become an AGL member, which will let you tap into a community of driven, forward-thinking public servants.
You will hear from speakers including:
- Pamela Isom, CDO Advisor, Department of Energy
- Ashleigh Axios, former Creative Director, Obama White House
- Chris Campione, Chief Information Officer, Department of Energy
- Ann Dunkin, CIO, County of Santa Clara
Stop by the GovLoop booth to say hi, grab some swag, or just chat—we hope to see you there!