What’s your favorite part of a conference? The speakers? The networking? The free swag?
GovLoop’s virtual summit “Gov’s 2020 Tech Focus: Trends to Keep Your Eye On,” has all of those things, and the best part is that you can access them all from your desk! Join us Wednesday, Nov. 13 from 9:30 a.m.-5:00 p.m. ET/6:30 a.m.-2:00 p.m. PT for a full day of content focused on preparing you for the tech landscape of 2020.
You can earn up to six continuing professional education (CPE) credits, download hundreds of resources and win swag based on how active you are in the virtual environment. There’s also a virtual networking lounge where you can connect with your fellow public servants and talk to govies from across the country.
You’ll also be able to listen to an exciting morning keynote and six other timely, informative sessions. Check out some of the speakers you’ll hear from:
- Craig Fischer, Program Manager, Office of Financial Innovation and Transformation, Bureau of Fiscal Service, Treasury Department
- Jeffrey Levy, Deputy Chief of Digital Services, U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services
- Anil (Neil) Chaudhry, Director, Regulatory Audit Systems and Innovation, Office of International Trade, U.S. Customs and Border Protection
- Edward Dowgiallo, Architect, Transportation Department
- Tracy Doaks, Deputy State CIO & Chief Services Officer, North Carolina
- Ryan Hillard, IT Specialist and Systems Developer, Small Business Administration
Not able to join us on the 13th? Don’t worry — if you register, we will send a link for on-demand access to your inbox.
Our last virtual summit of 2019 promises to be a day full of learning and strategic thinking about the future of government tech, so register now, invite your coworkers, and we’ll look forward to having you join us!
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.