The Amazon Web Services (AWS) Public Sector Summit in Washington, DC is an event for innovators who are building the future with secure, artificial intelligence-ready cloud services. Join us June 11-12th to see how cloud-based skills empower the workforce and spur digital transformation. There will be 160 sessions this year at the. Your challenge is to decide which ones you don’t want to miss!
Here are a few of our favorites:
- Getting Started with Serverless Architectures: Learn about serverless architectures, their benefits, and the basics of the AWS serverless stack. Pick up practical tips and tricks, best practices, and architecture patterns to implement immediately.
- Learn How to Become Migration Ready to Accelerate and Optimize Your Cloud Adoption: Cloud Industry Forum says 44% of public sector IT leaders worry about the complexity of large-scale cloud migrations. You don’t have to be one of them. Get your hands on an AWS Migration Readiness Plan and hear how the Wharton School at the University of Pennsylvania put theirs to work.
- From Australia to Africa – A Digital Earth Journey: Spatial data and satellite imagery can now show physical changes to our planet with unprecedented detail. Learn how the Australian government and Helmsley Charitable Trust helped Digital Earth Africa build the world’s largest platform of satellite imagery. Get ready for a dazzling and informative look at Africa’s land and seas.
In addition to the breakout sessions, sign up for learning sessions, keynotes, boot camps, and more. Take an experiential journey through the technical or business topic of your choice, and become even more cloud-savvy than when you arrived.
Special features include:
- Hands-On Workshops: Includes a special Working Backwards at Amazon course
- AWS DeepRacer League: Build, train, and race your model against your peers!
- Chalk Talks: Brief info chats, followed by interactive whiteboarding jam-sessions
- AWS Builders Fair: Eight demos on public safety, education, the environment, and more
Also don’t miss AWS CEO, Andy Jassy, and AWS Vice President of Worldwide Public Sector, Teresa Carlson, on the main stage!