Connection has been key in 2020—whether that’s keeping up to date with loved ones, staying in touch with remote coworkers, or finding ways to stay social from a distance.
As remote work became a reality for many, staying connected at work has been a priority too. This meant finding new and innovative ways to remain engaged, productive, and deliver on the mission.
For the chance to learn from organizations that have been successful, mark your calendars for Dec. 8-9, 2020. Those are the dates of the Google Cloud Public Sector Summit, an exciting digital event that will connect government and academic communities across the globe with thought-provoking panels, keynotes, customer stories and more.
The Summit has no cost to attend, and features 50+ sessions focusing on the following topics:
- State, Regional, and Local
You can anticipate timely, thoughtful sessions such as:
- Overcoming AI Adoption Challenges in the US Department of Defense
- All the Right Moves: Prioritizing Investments in Technology
- TeleEmpathy: Creating Vital Human Connections in the COVID-19 Era
- Transform Cybersecurity Productivity with Next-Gen Analytics & Detection
Best of all, you’ll get to hear from inspiring speakers who know what it’s like to lead and succeed in government, including:
- Suzette Kent, Former US Federal CIO
- Hassan Tetteh, Health Mission Chief, Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC)
- Marco Palermo, Director, Digital Government & Modernization, City of Toronto
- Robert Kinney, Head of Missions, Joint Artificial Intelligence Center (JAIC)
Dozens more government, education and private sector leaders will share their successes fulfilling critical missions, scaling IT services, and fostering cultures of innovation. View the agenda.
Kicking off at 12 p.m. ET/9 a.m. PT, this two-day digital event offers something for everyone—and is a perfect chance to add some excitement to your work from home routine and connect with some of the top thinkers in the public sector.
Register today to take advantage of all the Google Cloud Public Sector Summit has to offer.