1. Your writers assure you they don’t need an editor.
2. Clients send back documents with errors circled in red.
3. Clients threaten to take business elsewhere due to poor document quality.
4. You’ve ever been featured on websites that exist mostly to make fun of poor spelling and grammar.
5. Your managers spend half their time copy editing deliverables.
6. One or more of your writers is a non-native English speaker.
7. Your writers spend half their time “peer reviewing” other writers’ work.
8. Your products would fit in at Engrish.com.
Photo credit: One Horse Shy