lynda.com is seeking a Federal Sales Representative to sell lynda.com products and services to assigned federal accounts. This is an inside sales position for an experienced federal sales professional with a gift for closing sales over the phone, and the track record to prove it.
- Achieve or exceed sales quota through prospecting, building and developing a pipeline and closing sales with Federal customers.
- Gain mastery of the latest distance-selling technologies including e-mail, webinars, and video/teleconferences.
- Develop customer relationships that will yield long-term success.
- Work to maximize customer satisfaction before, during, and after the sale.
- Prepare presentations, proposals and sales contracts and present to prospects and customers.
- Prepare the appropriate paperwork to activate and maintain contract services.
- Prepare the required status reports, including activity, closings, follow-up, and adherence to goals.
- Other duties as assigned.
Experience and qualifications:
- Minimum of 5 years professional-level inside sales experience meeting or exceeding quota in the federal marketplace
- Demonstrated success as a self-starter who surpasses “minimum” requirements in an entrepreneurial environment
- Problem-solving skills and adaptability to the rapidly-changing requirements of the business
- A collaborative team player with excellent listening, presentation and negotiation skills
- Experience with Microsoft Office and Salesforce.com a plus
lynda.com offers an extraordinary work environment, tremendous opportunity for advancement, and great benefits, including:
- 100% company paid health, dental, and vision insurance premiums for employees and their dependents
- 401(k) plan including safe harbor, employer match, and discretionary profit sharing
- Paid company holidays, vacation, sick, bereavement, and jury duty leave
- Company paid short-term and long-term disability insurance
- Company paid group term life insurance, with optional employee buy-up program
- Flexible Spending Account (FSA) plan
- Employee Assistance Program (EAP)
- Employee Referral Bonus program
- Great employee gatherings
- Complimentary gourmet coffees and teas as well as fruit, nuts, and other healthy snacks
lynda.com is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Applicants who apply for a position are considered without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, sexual orientation, ancestry, marital, or veteran status.
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.