When I meet with agency customers, I hear about the struggles we face to get IT acquisitions done efficiently and smoothly.
Most government agencies–federal, state or local—face similar acquisition problems:
- How do we acquire IT faster?
- How can we continue to find savings?
- Can you make it easier to acquire mission-critical IT solutions?
- Can you help us meet annual small business goals?
- Can you help us meet regulations and other mandates?
The expectations are very clear: GSA must offer IT acquisition solutions that will meet agency and federal requirements, and give agencies more for their mission dollars. If agencies can also get their solutions quickly, we’re in the sweet spot of IT acquisition. We want to improve efficiency and speed without sacrificing compliance and quality, which limits the acquisition time, burden, and costs, and prevents missed deadlines and opportunities.