On February 8-11, 2011 IBM will be hosting the Social Business Jam.
This free web-based event will provide an unrivalled opportunity for thousands of leaders from around the world, to pool their knowledge and experiences to examine the next generation of business. The objective is to bring together corporations, organizations, and industry experts to cooperatively explore the value of social technology in business, the mitigation of risks that it potentially creates, and the management system required to drive a social transformation.
Special guests include:
- Dan Hoornweg – Lead Urban Advisor, Sustainability, World Bank
- Jeff Wilcox – VP, Engineering & Technology, Lockheed Martin
- Jean-Louis Robadey – VP, Social Innovation, Waggener Edstrom Worldwide
- Josh Weiss – VP, Brand & Guest Technology, Hilton Worldwide
- Jules Polonetsky – Co-chair and Director of the Future of Privacy Forum
- Mei Li Tan – CMO, Treasury & Trade Solutions, Citigroup
- Vittorio Cretella – CIO, Mars Inc.
Discussion Forum topics include:
- Building the Social Business of the Future
- Building Participatory Organizations Through Social Adoption
- Using Social to Understand and Engage with Customers
- What does Social mean for IT
- Identifying Risks and Establishing Governance
This jam event will continue the Social Business momentum that we generate from Lotusphere2011, and offer an opportunity for a worldwide audience to cooperatively explore the value of social technology in business. I hope you can join! Please register for the Jam via this link: https://www.collaborationjam.com/minijam3/socialbusiness/registration/ and follow the Twitter hashtag #sbjam for updates!