Several legal informatics papers / posters will be presented at dg.o 2011: The 12th Annual International Conference on Digital Government Research, being held 12-15 June 2011, at the University of Maryland, College Park, Maryland, USA.
Here are the dg.o 2011 legal informatics papers / posters I’ve identified. Tom Bruce is a member of our community.
Click here for the conference program. If you know of other dg.o 2011 legal informatics papers / posters, please feel free to identify them in the comments:
- Thomas R. Bruce and Robert Richards, Examples of Specialized Legal Metadata Adapted to the Digital Environment, from The U.S. Code of Federal Regulations
- Mark Deckert, Abram Stern and Warren Sack, System Demonstration: A Toolset for Web-based Peer Review of Scientiﬁc Testimony
- Julia Ekstrom, Gloria Lau, Matthew Hardy and Kincho Law, Application of the MINOE Regulatory Analysis Framework: Case Studies
- Siddharth Taduri, Gloria Lau, Kincho Law, Hang Yu and Jay Kesan, Developing an Ontology for the U.S. Patent System
- Siddharth Taduri, Gloria Lau, Kincho Law, Hang Yu and Jay Kesan, An Ontology-Based Interactive Tool to Search Documents in the U.S. Patent System