Now you can attend LexisNexis CLE Classes from the comfort of your desk! These CLE classes are included in your agency’s LexisNexis subscription. They will be offered online using WebEx Conference Services. Register today at www.lexisnexis.com/govelearn. Your research possibilities are virtually unlimited with the LexisNexis Government e-Learning Series.
CLE Webinar Schedule for August 2011
Improve Case Outcomes with Expert Witness Research (60 minute CLE)
- Tuesday, August 9 at 2 PM EDT
- Thursday, August 18 at 11 AM EDT
The outcome of a case can ride on an expert’s credibility or lack thereof. Government litigators must uncover the strengths and weaknesses of any expert involved in a case. To ensure your expert witness research is as thorough and accurate as possible, LexisNexis provides access to the most comprehensive collection of expert witness information. In this webinar, you will:
- Uncover background information using expert directories as well as curricula vitae and resumes.
- Identify cases where the expert testified using research techniques in news sources, court dockets and over one million jury verdicts and settlements.
- Locate prior testimony using the full text of over 80,000 transcripts and depositions.
Find additional live webinar classes in the Upcoming Events Tab.
Develop Your Trial Strategy with CourtLink (30 minutes)
- Wednesday, August 24, 2011 at 2 pm EDT
Lexis.com Search Techniques for Cases (30 minutes)
- Tuesday, August 30, 2011 at 11:30 AM EDT
Check out new webinars in the Events OnDemand Tab.
- Legal Knowledge for IT Professionals
- Nexis.com for Public Affairs Professionals
- Lexis.com for New Users
- LexisNexis® Paralegal Certificate of Mastery Program
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.