I find this stuff so you don’t have to:
- Digital engagement – all about people | Stephen Hale – “We know that the potential power of the social web is dependant on people talking to each other, offering opinions, and sharing stories.”
- When networks fail – Julian Dobson on OurSociety and when a website and a bit of enthusiasm just isn’t quite enough.
- Introducing the Digital Performance Framework – Alpha release | Government Digital Service – “Managing transactional services is a complex task and can be quite bewildering with many systems and measurements involved. However, because we have digital tools and technologies, we can now pull together data from lots of different sources and inspire action through powerful visualisations.”
- LearnPod 12 – Eventbrite – LearnPod will be a cracking event again this year – sadly I don’t think I can make it.
- Stop treating people like idiots: start connecting public service users to the tough decisions that shape them – “One of the most common grumbles heard within the political and governmental classes is that the public doesn’t understand the need for compromise.”
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.