Every year, the AIIM Conference meets to provide excellent keynotes and other speakers. This year our editor, Bob Gourley will be speaking on Big Data. The conference is March 20-22 at the Grand Hyatt in San Francisco. The topic for this year is ” Managing Information in the Social, Local, and Mobile Era.” Information overload is fast becoming a serious issue for decision makers and analysts alike. This conference will offer success stories from leaders in various business fields, including McKinsey Global Institute, Forrester Research, Skechers, Nokia and more.
Some keynote highlights are listed below:
- John Mancini, President, AIIM – I’m Sitting in My Starbucks Office With My PC, My Android Tablet, and My iPhone. Now What?
- Michael Chui, Senior Fellow, McKinsey Global Institute (MGI)– Rise of the Networked Enterprise
- Clay Shirky, Best-selling Author and Teacher, NYU – To Make Sense of Data, First Make Sense of People
- Ted Schadler, Vice President, Principal Analyst, and Co-author of Empowered, Forrester Research – Provisioning Today’s Information Worker
- Karuana Gatimu, Director, Ecommerce & Marketing Operations, Skechers – Sharing, SharePoint, and Skechers: Rules of the Road
- Dion Hinchcliffe, Executive Vice President of Strategy, Dachis Group – Mobility First: New Opportunities
- David Pogue, Columnist, New York Times – Web 2.0, Social Media, and Other Buzzwords
- R “Ray” Wang, Principal Analyst and CEO, Constellation Research Group – How Mobile and Location Convergence Will Drive Context in the Future of Apps
- Bob Gourley, editor of CTOvision.com and is the founder and Chief Technology Officer (CTO) of Crucial Point LLC, Crucial Point LLC – Big Data – Exploiting Information to Improve Innovation, Competition, and Productivity
- Atle Skjekkeland, Chief Operating Officer, AIIM – What Now? 8 Things You Should Tell Your Boss on Monday
- Bob Gourley’s 2012 Outlook: “Expect Disruptions” (ctovision.com)
- Big Data is All the Rage. Why? (ctolabs.com)
- Special Summary: Enterprise security stories (ctovision.com)
Leave a Reply
You must be logged in to post a comment.