Two months from now we will be bringing you the Social Business Conference on September 8, 2011 presented by AIIM. The event has three tracks for the best content and information under use cases, strategy, and governance, with some of the best minds in Social Business.
Since June, we have been talking to our presenters as we gear up for the event with a series of blog post interviews. We wanted to know what they will be sharing with our audience of attendees and what other things they have in the work regarding social business. Our most recent interviews have been with:
- Dianne Kelley Director, Records Management at Viacom Inc.
- Gayle Weiswasser Discovery Communications, Vice-President, Social Media Communications
- Ming Kwan Marketing Manager at Nokia
- Use Cases
- Members – $85
- Non-members – $95
- Access to all sessions during the live event
- 1 month access to all recorded presentations
- 6.0 credits for Certified Records Managers (event is pre-approved)
Who Should Attend?
The 1-day virtual conference is for people tasked with implementing social technologies, such as:
- IT staff tasked with identifying and implementing the appropriate solution to engage staff, partners or staff
- Line of business managers interested in redefining customer relationships, knowledge worker productivity and innovation.
- Information and records management professionals tasked with managing information assets and records
- Solution and service providers interested in learning more about how to implement and manage social technologies
For all questions related to the conference or registration, please contact [email protected].
Check out the AIIM Communities blogs for more interview from now until the event is live on September 8, 2011. You can also follow our special event hashtag on twitter #sbcon11. We have been using this hashtag to post information regarding this event and we will be using it the day of to keep an open back-channel of conversation relating to the event.