In light of recent developments some suggestions on finding the elusive DOC Secretary.
Top 10 Reasons You Should Want to be Secretary of the Department of Commerce
10. Yanno that phone number that you call to get the time…yep you’re in charge of it.
9. You get to be in charge of the National Institute of Standards and Technology which means you control the fabric of Time itself (they run the Atomic Clock)
8. You get to be in charge of the switch to Digital Television and after the switch can simply reply “snow happens”.
7. You get to run the Census so you can be absolutely sure everyone in your family is counted.
6. Your get to brag that your office is in the Herbert Hoover building.
5. You run the Patent office, so that invention you’ve always wanted to patent…no problem.
4. You run the National Weather Service, so finally you can really plan your vacation weather.
3. You get to check on the improved laptop security measures testing out plans from your predecessor.
2. You lead the International Trade Administration …fulfilling a lifelong desire to answer the question: “Nice to meet you…what do you do?” …”I work in imports and exports.”
1. If you act soon you get to tell Obama, “Third Time’s the Charm”